User creation instructions1. Click on the link here or go to www.LearningExpressLibrary.com
2. Click the "Register" button under the "New Users" section at the bottom of the page.
3. Enter your 5-digit zip code in the Username field plus your 7-digit phone number, excluding the area code, spaces, or dashes (for example: 679015551234). Your user name must be a total of 12 numeric characters.
4. Create a password (passwords must be at least 6 characters long, they can be alphanumeric, and they cannot contain spaces).
5. Verify your password.
6. Enter your email address (this is optional but recommended for password retrieval in the event that you forget your user name or password).
7. Click the "Register" button.
8. Choose "Kansas State Library" as your subscribing institution.
9. Click the "Continue" button.
10. Print/save your registration confirmation page.
NOTE: For future logins, you will enter the LearningExpress Library site as a "Returning User" using the user name & password you have just created.